EMP Shield for Home and Small Business
Military Grade Protection for Your Home and Small Business
Features and Benefits
- The worlds fastest, Keystone Testing Approved, Military Grade EMP Surge Devices on the market today – Starts shunting overvoltage in less than 1 Nanosecond
-188-125-1 requirement for overvoltage spike protection through E1-E3 energy spikes MIL-STD
- Approved and Listed to protect standard residential split phase 120/240, 60Hz system voltage with over 100 kA (100,000 Amps) per line surge current rating
- Capable of withstanding up to 44 EMP/Surge bursts of energy before component degradation begins
- Weatherproof, Commercial grade, IP65 NEMA 4X enclosure can be installed indoor or outdoor
- Integrated Easy View LED Indicator ensures that EMP Shield is monitoring your electrical supply for overvoltage
EMP Shield offers the fastest over-voltage protection on the market today. Each of our models
EMP Shield Home and Small Business models are designed to protect your assets while they are connected to the Grid or Homestead’s power supply. Each of these models will start shunting (removing) overvoltage in less than one nanosecond. That is less than one billionth of a second. Each EMP Shield utilizes three specialized distinct and proprietary overvoltage protection technologies to protect your home and assets from any overvoltage, including Lightning, Coronal Mass Ejection (CME) and Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP).
“Whole House Electrical Surge and EMP Protection”
EMP Shield has been rigorously tested at the Keystone compliance facility which is a federally approved facility that is used to conduct many of today’s most advanced and rigorous technological tests. Out testing and evaluations conducted at the facility were documented in depth to show the true ability and durability of the EMP Shield. The testing results derived from Keystone compliance testing facility highlights EMP Shields true strength and capability. Below you will find the complete Keystone Compliance testing results of the EMP Shield.
Need help with installation? Download our easy installation guide and follow our step by step instructions.
ALWAYS REMEMBER SAFETY FIRST!